to contact your local elected officials and tell them to take advantage of this funding opportunity while they have the chance!
Click on a county above for more info
Resources for Local Officials
- View the recording of our webinar (2019/06/06) below for details on the bill and how you can get started.
- Learn how much funding your county could access under 1406.
- Review a Sample Resolution Ordinance prepared by Pacifica Law Group.
- Watch a recording of the Association of Washington Cities' recent webinar (2019/08/06) on HB 1406, and find more resources on their web page.
- For cities that would like to pass a "Qualifying Local Tax" to levy the full authority of the funds in their jurisdiction:
- The Washington State Association of Counties also recently hosted a webinar on HB 1406 (2019/08/20). Their resources can be found here.
- For more information and resources about HB 1406, check out the MSRC page.
Please help us track statewide progress
Has your county or city taken action? Please let us know so that we can keep the map as up-to-date as possible. To update us on the passage of a local resolution or local ordinance, or if you have any questions, please email John Stovall at firstname.lastname@example.org